Monday, October 18, 2010

polaroids.

here are a few polaroids that ross took on saturday, with a really really old camera we found in a junk shop and some really old polaroid film, a present from doug.

first its me riding TT, the bay mare i ride at my riding school, and then me long-lining my sweet baby sophie, with a saddle and bridle. she gets all giraffe on me with the bridle, methinks specially just for the camera. she still thinks the whole training thing is weird, and i'm pretty sure that she doesnt know that horses are ridden by humans.
pay attention, sophie, its gonna happen to you.

polaroid_tt1

polaroid_tt4

polaroids_tt6

polaroid_tt3

polaroid_tt2

polaroid_sophie1

polaroid_sophie5

polaroid_sophie3

polaroid_sophie2



thanks so much ross, i really love how they came out... weird emulsion effects, faded colours, empty patches, focus issues... it rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment