here are only a few of the dresses i'm taking over to deerhunter tommorow, they all need loving new homes. i wanted to take more pictures of the rest of the stuff, but then my camera died and went to heaven. but, theres loads more.
1. beige ballet inspired dress. worn once. so pretty, but too short on me.
2. red and white gingham dress, with buttons down the front, and tuxedo style bib detail.
3. same dress as number 2. just in black and white gingham, and a size smaller.
4. 1970's vintage yellow and cream paisley print dress. knee length, with a few pleats in the skirt for a little bit of flare.
5. 1980's vintage black polka dot drop waist sailor dress with white collar and details embroidered in red.
6. cute and strange little tiger t-shirt, with slits up the sides, and sweet little yellow and black striped cap sleeves.
5. blue and red plaid i love leroy, baby doll cotton dress. too short for me again! :(
go have a look...