Wednesday, June 9, 2010

how to embrace a creature.


dear creatures is one of my most favourite things in the world, but perhaps my only chance of getting hold of one of their things down here in SA seemed to be the calivintage dress from modcloth. so i damn well got it. and its really really pretty. dear creatures, i love you.


ross took this picture of me last night, while he was trying to give me a photography lesson. the dress is quite a summer dress, but hells, i wasnt not gonna wear it even though here its dead of winter, so: cardigan. also, note here are my new spectacles...what do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Good choice on the spectacles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dress. you look lovely in your new dress and new specs. what is the brand and style of your specs? i'd like to see if i could find something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks both of yous!
    my glasses are oliver peoples. but i'm not sure of the style, but i can probably find out for you...x

    ReplyDelete